Rajat Mehndiratta-MHS

Name: Rajat Mehndiratta
Age: 18
Grade: Senior (2014)
School: Memorial High School




Accomplishments:
-National Honor Society
-Honor Roll (4 years)
-National Merit Semi-Finalist
-Perfect score on the ACT and SAT
-Debate (4 years)

Favorite class: I really enjoy Biology and Debate; I am going to be going into the science field so biology is super interesting to me and as for debate, I am really dedicated to it.

Favorite things to do after class: Student organizations take up a lot of time, but when I get the chance I like to play basketball and read.

Favorite book: I don’t have a favorite book, but author-wise Friedrich Nietzsche for non-fiction and Isaac Asimov for fiction.

Favorite song or favorite musical genre: I play the trumpet so I like classical music, but I mostly listen to alternative rock.

Favorite website: I spend a lot of time on the internet, mostly on reddit.com.

Favorite TV show: Right now I am into American Horror Story.

Favorite movie:  I don’t have any favorite movies at this moment, for some reason I react a lot to movies right when I see them.

Ambition: Other than taking over the world, I want to go to a good university, major in computer science/electrical engineering and do a lot of research. After I finish college I am hoping to go into the whole start up area.

What drove you to be interested in the start up area?
I think just the fact that they’re accomplishing so much right now; both research and start ups are finding innovative ways to solve problems that people didn't even think about solving in previous times.

What drives you to succeed?
 I have really unhealthy perfectionism.



0 comments:

Spring Branch ISD